Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

{ the perfect day }

May 4th 2013

It was the day I had been dreaming about since before I can remember.
Bright sun.
Perfect flowers.
A princess dress.
Precious loved ones smiling, hugging, and cheering.
Beautiful decorations.
Dancing.
Yummy food.
Laughter.
Bubbles, lots of bubbles…

But what I remember most is the feeling of perfect bliss that I couldn’t shake the entire day. I still can’t shake it. I don’t think I ever will. Everything could have gone wrong. It could have rained, my friends could have decided not to come, the food could have been disgusting, my dress could have ripped, and we could have gotten zero gifts, but it would have been okay. Because one way or another, on May 4th, I went to the temple, where I was sealed for time and all eternity to my very best friend and the sweetest, kindest, most talented, handsome, fun, and loving man I’ve ever known. Over three months later, I can still hardly believe how blessed I am.


He’s the best decision I’ve ever made.

…still getting used to being called Mrs. Pace, though…











0 comments:

Post a Comment