Recent Posts

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Two Posts In One Day! I'm Patting Myself on the Back...

I realized that I completely forgot to post about a major milestone in the lives of my family members! My big sister (and childhood idol..okay, I still think she's pretty darn cool...) got married in the end of September! I won't go into detail, but suffice it to say she was the most beautiful bride in the world. Sucks to be all of us ladies who have to follow that someday ;) the reception was gorgeous, and I am so grateful to see how happy she and Colby are to be together forever. Yay for weddings! One of my guilty pleasures is stalking wedding photographers' blogs and looking at wedding ideas on Pinterest. But don't worry, I still plan on waiting a good three or four years before I even think of settling down. Well anyway, a picture is worth a thousand words, so enjoy some visual documentation of Dani's big day!





Why yes, Internet, the picture below is of my parents..go ahead, try to tell me they're not awesome.
















Okay, that was more than a few..I apologize. I just love them all too much!

1 comments:

Dani Z. said...

How cute are you. I forgot you had a blog!! Apparently I had subscribed to it in google reader though and it told me you had recently posted! You are so sweet :) I feel special to have an entire post dedicated to me! Love you sister

Post a Comment