Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm Already Bad At Keeping Up With This..


Hello world. Well, I've been charged with the task of posting again by miss Ashley-Brooke Summerhays, so here goes. What a crazy week this is! Three tests, two papers, a wedding, two games, a rehearsal dinner, family in town, and a secret love for procrastination just do not mix. But so far I'm surviving! Of course it makes sense that I should sit here and write this instead of lightening my load a little..I've always been a very rational person ;)All my roomies have been getting sick lately, and I can just feel the germs eyeing me, waiting for the right opportunity to start attacking my poor little immune system. All I ask is that they wait a few more days until they attack so that I can sing for my sister's rehearsal dinner! Nicole and I have been planning our song for months...but if it's not too much ask, I'd love to not get sick at all!
I got a brand new iPhone yesterday! Highlight of the week right there. I'm already addicted to it...Ashley got a kick out of watching me as I thought of a video I wanted to show her on YouTube later and then I realized I could look it up right on the spot thanks to my pretty new friend.
Other than these few little trivial things, life hasn't been too interesting lately. It's still amazing, but nothing too exciting has happened. Just lots and lots of ranting about boys between my ladies and I, but I'm sure that's to be expected :)
Today's the first day of fall! What a great season. I just love watching the trees slowly change! I hear the fall colors on the mountains here are gorgeous, so you can be sure I'll be taking my camera out in the next few weeks to capture the beauty. I sure will miss summer though! SO MUCH change and excitement came with Summer 2011..in fact, let's reflect:
Some of the highlights included graduating valedictorian from my high school, getting my brother back after 2 longggg years, my grandpa getting baptized, seeing tons of family, visiting Orlando (especially the Harry Potter Theme Park! if you haven't been, get on that), going to the BEST college in the entire world (even if our football team is a bit incompetent at times), making the most amazing friends anyone could ever ask for, my baby sister Nicole being accepted into LaGuardia School for Performing Arts (you guys, she's amazing.), and most importantly, having the chance to start completely fresh! With that came a completely new outlook on life and a realization of the things that truly matter (apparently that doesn't include homework), and I'm so grateful for such a change. I really don't think I've ever been happier in my life than I am now.
Well I'd say that's a good note to end on! The song of the week is gonna have to be "Remix to Ignition" by R. Kelly..it's my jam! A total classic that is the best when you just wanna have fun. Maybe not the most appropriate of songs, but I love it. I've been driving my roommates crazy with it the past few days. Enjoy! More later (I hope!) <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment